Due to the nature of placing a classified ad online, we do not generally offer refunds on listing fees. Once an ad is posted, the advertisement will immediately gain exposure to our visitors, however, no guarantees are made as to the success of the advertisement.
We adhere to the following policy with respect to requests for refunds of listing fees:
- We will not provide a refund, for any reason, once the advertisement has been published. Advertisements cancelled prior to publishing will be refunded in full.
- Due to the type of advertising sold online, no prorated refunds will be made for any ad cancelled following the first publication.
- Advertising should be checked for errors by the advertiser on the first day of publication. Credit for Publisher’s errors in advertisements will be allowed for the first insertion.
- No typographical mistakes by the advertiser will be considered for adjustment and no credit is made for errors that do not materially affect the value of the advertisement.
- No refunds are offered to advertisers who wish to cancel enhancements to an ad posting after the advertisement has been published the first time in print, online or both.
- Approved refunds for credit card transactions will be made as credits to the credit card account used in the initial transaction.
Publisher reserves the right to edit, classify, reject or cancel any portion or all advertising as determined in the publishers sole discretion. Any advertising language that does not comply with Federal, State or local laws including, without limitation, those regarding the prohibition of discrimination in employment, housing and public accommodation will be rejected.