There are a number of possible explanations for this, most of which are related to cookies and browser behavior. Please review the list of troubleshooting suggestions below and if none address your problem, let us know.
- Your browser may not be set to accept cookies. You must accept cookies, or else you will have to sign in for each story. Your cookie settings should be set at Medium or lower. Find out how to enable cookies.
- You may have un-checked the box which keeps you signed in when you return. This box must be checked so that you don’t have to sign in each time you return to the site.
- Are you trying to access this site from WebTV? If so, we don’t support WebTV.
- Are you signing out of our site when you leave? If so, this will wipe out our ability to recognize you when you return, so you will be asked to sign in again.
- Are you clearing your cookies regularly? If so, this will wipe out our ability to recognize you when you return, so you will be asked to sign in again.